Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kendall's Countdown to Italy

Hey SRD! I have been so busy that I haven't been able to blog in a while! Sorry about that. These past two weeks I was in Steamboat both weekends. First weekend was a college race which I placed very well in and received some awesome points. Then this last weekend the race was a Smartwool which I won for J3s in the GS but then had a little mishap in slalom. Oh well:)

This weekend I will attend another college race in Loveland to score some more great points. Then I will have a rest week! No skiing, just dryland and sleep! After that two weeks of training before Italy! I leave in 23 days and counting....Go big or go home!

.)) Kendall VanHee

Bookmark   and Share

No comments: