Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

News from Vermont Racing


I have had 3 Mid- Vermont races so far, 1 slalom and 2 gs’s. I have won all three and have won all the runs as well. Last weekend I had ERS, Eastern Race Series, at Okemo that was slalom on Saturday and a gs on Sunday. It is a nice mid season race to see where you stack up in the kids from all over the east. I was 2nd in the slalom and 4th in the gs. That put me 2nd overall for both days.

This weekend I go back to Mid- Vermont races with a gs at Middlebury on Sunday and a Super G at Okemo on Monday. It has been a fun season so far and I am looking forward to putting up more good results.

.)) Kyle Burcin

Bookmark   and Share

No comments: