Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Speed Camp Cancelled!


What’s up world, this year a catastrophe occurred in Aspen, the annual Aspen speed camp was canceled! Well it wasn’t a really big deal, but some of the kids that came from other areas were disappointed because they drove 8 hours for speed training on the J3 qualifier hill. In the end we got to run sections, we didn’t get to run the most important parts because of the lack of snow, but it is my home hill, so not running the course isn’t as big of a deal to me as it was for other people, but practice would be nice. All and all the week was a successful week of training because we got to run some GS and Slalom.

My first points race was a while ago and it wasn’t my best weekend, or even close, but it was good for my points. I finished every run and made the flip 30 both times. I didn’t walk away with any shiny medals but I'm glad to kiss 2009 good bye, and now I’m hoping to start in the first 100 next race.

See you next blog!

.)) Andrew Hancock

Bookmark and Share

No comments: