Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

VanHee Sweeps Smartwool Series


This weekend was so much fun! I had a Smartwool Series in Vail, Colorado and the events were Downhill on Saturday and Super G on Sunday. Downhill was very fast and exhilarating. My speed got up to 68, 69 mph. I won both runs that day for J3's and overall.

Sunday was Super G and it was a great coarse. This day there were more girls in the race and same with boys. Both runs yet again I won for J3's and overall. I am very happy with how I skied and now I can improve upon that for next weekend in Aspen, the speed qualifier. Peace, Love, Ski Racing!

.)) Kendall VanHee

Bookmark and Share

No comments: