Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Burcin's Blog


Over the past few weeks I had 3 different races. The first race was a GS at Okemo on 12/29. It was a fun race that was really just a warm up race. I came in 8th overall and 4th for first years. I was pretty happy to get my first J3 race under my belt. The second race was the Killington time trial on 12/30 which gives us our seed for our mountain. Each mountain has their own time trial and sets a run order for the first 2 races. It’s always a fun race and a great race to chill with your friends. I won our time trial and I was real happy. My final race was a SL at Suicide Six on 1/4. Both of the courses were really tight and many people blew out. I came in 2nd and my buddy from Killington won. I won for first years and was one of 2 in the top ten. The best part of the day was Killington won the J3 banner!! The banner has been around for a long time and Killington hasn’t won it in about 2 years. Everyone was psyched, especially the coaches. It’s been a great beginning to my first J3 season. I hope to continue that tomorrow at an Okemo GS.

.)) Kyle Burcin

No comments: