Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Heat Wave!

As we enter the first couple days of spring, we all are still wondering if we even had a winter. The past week or two, the temperatures have been lurking in the 70's and topping in the low 80's. Kind of sucks when all of the races are cancelled due to lack of snow. But theirs always a bright side, I am almost at the end of my first full season in three years!

I stayed injury-free the whole season, and I'm not happy with points right now but I know I'm skiing better than them. By the way the rest of the week goes, with temperature hitting 80 and rain on Saturday and Sunday, I will know if I will be having more races this year. I had an option to go out west, but I talked it over with my coaches and we all agreed that it wasn't worth it. I will probably have a good opportunity to lower my fis points, but we agreed that it wasn't worth all of the money and being a first year I have plenty of time to score. So there is my FIS season and hope to god that they can pull 1 or 2 USSA races off!

.)) Kazui Kusumi

No comments: