Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Burcin's Blog


Hey, Everyone

Hope you all had and are still having a great winter. It's really been a great. Anyway, I have had a bunch of big races in March including States at Stratton, and JO's at Gore. At States I was 8th in the Super g, 11 in the GS and 12th in the Slalom. In all of these events I was 2nd for 1995's. Overall, it not what I was hoping for but I still got some confidence out of it for JO’s.

At JO's I was 3rd in the Slalom, grabbing a podium and just missing a spot at Whistler Cup. I was thrilled to have a chance to compete with the best J3’s in the east. It was a really fun weekend. After JO's I went to Utah for 4 days of powder skiing with my dad with a day of Heli skiing while I was out there, too. It was my first time and I was really fun. We hit it just at the right time and had powder everyday. It was amazing. Thanks for the support from everyone at SRD and I hope everyone has some great final races and great summer training.

.)) Kyle Burcin

No comments: