Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Kyle Tops The Podium!


Hey Everyone,

I haven't blogged in a while because I have been packed with school and races. Anyway's, during February I had a little of everything, 1 GS, 1 SL, 1 SG, and 3 days at speed week in Sunday River. In the GS, I won completing the sweep of all the GS's in the Mid Vermont Council. In both the SG and SL I was 4th. The SL, which was at Killington, my home mountain, was our last Mid Vermont Council race so this weekend is states at Stratton. I had a great council season, winning overall as a first year which gives me a spot at JO's, and winning all of the GS races. I plan to use this as confidence going into states and JO's. My goals for states is to be top 3 in every event. This would give me a lot of confidence for JO's and hopefully some more great results. GO SRD!!!!

.)) Kyle Burcin

No comments: