Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jessie D. Back in Colorado!


Hi! I just moved out to Edwards CO, finally finished my junior year at the Winter Sports School in Park City. I was at school all summer and so glad to be out of there! It's hard when everyone else is on summer break and you're stuck in a classroom but now it's totally worth it; I don't have any homework for the next 5 months!!!

I've been skiing for the past week at Copper Mountain, getting in some early season training which is always good. It's been so busy there so the free skiing has been kept to a minimal. It sucks when a ski patrol pulls you over for going "too fast" just as a dumb tourist comes screaming by, and is likely about to hit somebody!

Anyways, after my exciting days skiing I've been working at the SRD office with Barry, processing and shipping orders. It's fun and pays well as a free-time-filler. I've actually learned a lot about the industry and how ridiculous some companies are.

It's good to be back here and getting ready for this season. It should be a good one. :)

.)) Jessie Delacenserie

No comments: