Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Moose Message" - Moose in AK


This past summer absolutely flew by! In June, my family and I embarked on a six week, 11,000 mile road trip to Alaska. Many people said, "You're crazy! Six weeks in a minivan is absurd." However, my family is close and we enjoyed the opportunity to spend a big chunk of time together. We saw bear, bison, elk, and tons of glaciers. Traveling through Canada and the Midwest was an awesome experience in itself. Overall, it was an unforgettable trip and an excellent period of rest.

Now it's time to get into the real season! My fall training here at Carrabassett Valley Academy has been challenging and I feel well prepared heading into winter. I played soccer, lifted, and trained with a focus on explosive endurance. Watching Soelden this past weekend got me so pumped for racing! Hopefully this season will be successful and fun. I am super excited for a second year of racing with SRD!

.)) Ben "Moose" Morse

No comments: