Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Kieffer Christianson - Chile Report


Hi Everyone,

I just got back from Chile a few weeks ago. It was my first time in the Southern Hemisphere and it was a pretty amazing experience. The first couple day we just focused on some drills and free skiing. We focused mostly on GS and SG tactics, and working on going fast! Unfortunately, I cut my leg skiing Super G and had to miss the last couple days. Luckily we had a week off of school so I dropped my bags and headed to the Californian coast.

Now I'm back here at Burke and hitting the books so I can ski a lot this winter. Ski ya' later!

.)) Kieffer Christianson

No comments: