Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Swede Feed: Martina on the mend!


Hey! Almost done with rehab!! I don’t know if you remember but I tore my acl in November last year. I got surgery right before Christmas and now I’ve been doing lots of rehab. I’ve spent hours at the gym and at my physiotherapist’s – who has been the best and helped me tons! The only thing I’m careful with is the running-part. I run short runs, work out at the gym 4 times a week, bike a lot and I’m doing a thing called wet vest. Wet vest is like running in a swimming pool. Hard but super fun!

I’ve also done some tests lately which has shown that my right knee (the hurt one) is as strong as my left one now, so I am soon back on skis again. So happy!

I am planning on going to Saas Fee in Switzerland in July just for freeskiing. I feel like I need to find the ”feeling” on skis before the season starts again. Bye from Sweden!!

.)) Martina Hörwing

No comments: