Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Whiteface NJR Series

Just came back from the NJR series at Whiteface. We were suppose to have 2 SG, a GS and SL, but due to a foot of accumulating snow the SG's were cancelled. And ironically the two days after that were well over 50 degrees.

The SL was a bit interesting, my bib was 30 and conditions weren't great. I made a pretty big mistake on the flats and pretty much wrecked my run, but I ended up in 29th. I took advantage of the early start for the second run and came in 12th, only a second out from the leader. I was really happy that I skied like myself that second run.

I have one day of rest and then sending it up two race two GS and SL races up at Sunday River and then two SG's at Attitash.

.)) Kazui Kusumi

No comments: