Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Serina's Off To The Junior Olympics!

WOW! The junior Olympic qualifiers are out of the way, and we are off to the junior Olympics. This weekend I had a lot of fun but I also had some pretty good results. To start out the weekend we had Slalom, with my first run coming in 14th and then my second run I came in 8th place. Finally on Monday we had GS. First run I finished in 6th and then second run starting dead last I finished 8th. Junior Olympics here I come!

.)) Serina Kidd

:We miss you Kendal but good luck at Topolino!

Bookmark   and Share

No comments: