Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meet New SRD Racer Taylor Shiffrin


Hi, My name is Taylor Shiffrin, I am 16 years old and I currently live in Vail Colorado. I was born and raised in Vail for 11 years until my family moved to the New England for 5 years. I have recently moved back to Vail from Hanover New Hampshire. Although I lived in New Hampshire, I attended a ski academy in Vermont called Burke Mountain Academy. I went to school and skied for Burke for almost two years before my family moved back to Vail.

I now go to school at the new Vail Ski and Snowboard Academy located in Minturn and I ski on behalf of the Ski and Snowboard Club Vail. I started skiing when i was about 2 years old and have been racing since I was about 6 years old and I hope to someday race at the World Cup level.

No comments: