Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Katharine Report


This summer I went to Whistler for two weeks. I had a blast and so did my teammates. Ski and Snowboard Club Vail has a great group of kids this year. We all had fun getting to know each other better and welcoming back Mikaela Shiffrin to our club. The snow melted so fast it was hard to believe, but today it snowed about 6" today and it got my whole class pumped for skiing.

A few weeks ago a few of my team mates and I got invited to go to the Olympic training center for a dry land camp. We all had a blast; other competitors of mine were there too. I could tell that we had a decided group of J3 and it was going to be a great season with a lot of competition. Since we got back we have been working hard in the weight room getting in shape for the great season ahead.

Keep praying for snow! I’m so excited to start another great season with SRD.

.)) Katharine Irwin

No comments: