Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Avril's End of Season Blog Thing!

Hey!

I just finished my first year FIS, and it was a fun tough transition! It was intimidating to be racing against the older athletes, but once I became comfortable my season improved a lot. I had a slow start and trouble putting two consistent runs together but as the season wore on I figured stuff out. I came to really like speed events, which were a fun new experience. I finished the season with Top 20 points in both Downhill and Super G. I am excited to be going to a Western Region camp in a couple weeks and starting the prep period over. I can't wait for next season!

.)) Avril

No comments: