Welcome to the Racing Development Team|News

Here is where we will be posting all the news on our SRD Junior Development Ski Race Team as well as other news and updates regarding our catalog, web ( www.srd1.com ) and business. Feel free to post a comment and any suggestions.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Morse Report. Pt 1



People and coaches always talk about your first year as a J2 being really difficult. In some ways it is, but mostly it’s just a whole lot of fun. Finally I have been able race against top Eastern kids every weekend. Early on I was able to climb out of the 990 hole and now I have decent points! I recently went to Park City for NDS races and had a blast. Ski team members like Steve Nyman and Erik Scholpy were there, and I really learned a lot just by watching them. Right now I’m at Aspen for J2 Nationals and am having a great time. Hopefully I can ski wicked fast this week and bring home some hardware. SRD rocks!

|| Ben

No comments: